Monday, February 13, 2012

I made a movie without a camera!!!!!!

I find cameraless filmmaking is amazing. I am still astonished that i can create moving image with out a camera. that may sound a bit lame but, my first exposure to the film world was through the Flicker Film Society. they were all about cameras, lighting, narrative structure, and "the industry". when it comes to art...i love getting my hands dirty, literary and figuratively. there is nothing better than having paint covered or dye stained hands (in my professional opinion). being able to touch film is something I've only done as a projectionist in the past, and man have i been missing out. i think i finally understand the filmmakers i studied in my history of avant-garde class. well at least about why they chose their medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment