Monday, February 20, 2012

wells.. I like animation...

Growing up i loved cartoons. I really liked the Animaniacs, all Disney work, especially the princesses   and the Fairly Odd-Parents. I liked theses animations for what i realize was their self reflective qualities (except for the princess films...hello, i was an 8 year old girl)
250px-Fairly_OddParents_Title_Card.jpg
Animaniacs_by_ryusparrow.jpg disney-princesses11.jpg










I always knew that there was some animation that i just didn't like (later i realized that it had to the the aesthetics of the animation style.)
ren-stempy-7.jpg (Ren and Stempy=Ew)   thumb.jpg

I Never really concerned with work that went into that type of animation. but now that i'm in college and have friends that are in animation, i have learned to respect all the work that it takes to be an animator. the only chance i will ever have to be a success in the animation field is with stop motion. I'm not necessarily artistic but i am damn crafty. I helped on a stop-motion project for the first time last semester and found it extremely tiresome and rewarding. 
I have a keen interest in the Storytelling in film whether is is in animation or live action. In animation the key to my approval (vs. just respect) comes in how the styles utalize the medium. breaking the 4th wall and standing past a ravine is defiantly something that couldn't easily be replicated in real life
wile_e_coyote_gravity.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment